UNLEASH YOUR SUPER POWER @RSQUARE MEDIA! (we’re Hiring!)
rsquare media offers ongoing Mentorships where candidates are mentored one-on-one with our CEO and members of our High Performance team. This opportunity is ideal for Students and Seasoned professionals alike. The mentorship is part of our ongoing internship program which runs through the year – Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring. Internships start off as unpaid (for College Credit), with the possibility of converting to a paid position if/when the candidate demonstrates the ability to consistently producing error-free work unsupervised. All internships are 100% remote (work from home opportunities) with no travel required. All you need to participate (once selected) is a trainable/coachable mindset and a computer with good internet connection. We receive applications from all over the world including North America, Middle-East and Asia.
Current opportunities listed below:
1. Pre-Sales & Business Development
- Pre-Sales Associate/Manager (full training provided)
- Pre-Sales Team Leader/Regional Vice President (full training provided)
- Copywriters, Technical writers
- cinematographers, photographers & video editors
- illustrators, artists & graphic designers
- singers, songwriters, audio engineers and producers
- animators & infographic creators
- social media strategists
- project management/traffic
What we’re looking for:
- We don’t care if you went to Yale or Jail,
- We want to know that you’re an individual with High Integrity, Honesty and Enthusiasm
- Highly detail-oriented and who is able to articulate thoughts clearly and succinctly (briefly)
- High energy with a strong work ethic and ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Confident and looking to grow with the organization; eager to take on a leadership role soon
- Candidate must read, write and speak English perfectly (knowledge of Spanish is desired, but not required).
- Extremely familiar with using Social Media, Internet-based applications like Email, Calendar, Skype or Google Hangout, Google Docs, DropBox, Google Drive, etc.; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and using a Windows-based computer. (desired, not required)
Why you’ll LOVE the rsquare media mentorship:
- All opportunities are 100% remote (work from home) with flex hours
- Casual, Chill atmosphere
- We’ll train you and coach you on how to be a business owner yourself and how to setup your company
- You have the option of participating in our FREE MONEY affiliate program which sends you a check every month (ongoing revenue share in business referred) for doing nothing but telling us about a business who could use our service – 5 minutes of work for a lifetime on monthly, passive income. Sweet deal, right?
- 10% revenue share for Year 1
- 5% revenue share Year 2 onwards for life
- So, if a business does $5000 with us each month, that’s, $500 each month for the Year 1 = $6000 – Year 1,
- $250 each month for Year 2 onwards – $3000 for year 2 onwards
Send 1 page Resumes to TEAM@RSQUARE.MEDIA with “Candidate Application” in the email subject line, along with your availability for interview over video conference. We’ll send you a link to click to enter the video call – no download required, no travel required!
Next Steps & Interview Preparation: Advice to Candidate:
1. Research us extensively online. Visit the news section of this website.
2. Dress professionally (new york business casual is acceptable)
3. Make sure you’re in a quiet area and have a good internet connection.
4. Connect to wifi for a more stable connection.
5. Use headphones with mic so we can hear each other clearly
6. Make sure the phone or laptop is stationery and that the screen is not shaking or moving during the interview.
7. Get online atleast 10 minutes before start of the interview
8. Watch out for an instant message or chat invitation from someone in our hiring team. Accept that and send a reply immediately to let them know you’re online and ready for the call.