Reputation has always been important to businesses, business owners and end consumers. Reputation is that intangible which is often times more valuable than even money or profit producing assets. This is especially true in today’s
As they say, “the internet never forgets”.
Webster’s dictionary defines ‘Reputation’
Warren Buffett once said “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently”.
Here are just a couple of reasons as to why it is important to have a good online reputation.
- Increased Sales: Online reputation management is very important to drive new business and customer sales. As sales are heavily dependent on the reputation of the brand or company, hence having a good online reputation gives you a good chance of capturing shares.
- Helps to build trust: People trust a brand or business with a good online reputation. Most of the consumers read online reviews regarding local businesses.
This consumersput full trust into positive online reviews, hence you need to ensure that you’re online reputation is a force to be reckoned with.
These are the highlights from the Online Reputation BrightLocal 2017 Survey
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking for a local business online every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses
- 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked – with 74% having been asked for their feedback
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying
- 84% can’t always spot them
- Yelp & Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google & BBB.org
- People are becoming less likely to visit businesses’ websites after reading positive reviews – a 17% drop from 2016
- 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile apps this year (a growth of 14% from 2016)
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business – up from 6 last year
If you have
RSquare Media is the 2017 Minority Business of the Year – a highly sought-after peer-reviewed honor received in the company of ConEdison & MTA at a Gala ceremony in New York City. This alone speaks of the Industry recognition of our commitment to adding value to clients, delivering innovative solutions – while adhering to the highest standards of Integrity and professionalism. RSquare Media is also a Certified MWBE with the City of New York.
RSquare Media helps clients Be Seen or Not Be Seen online, and,
Delivers Results @Speed of Thought
If you or someone in your organization has
Do you want your customers to find you and choose only you (not your competition) when they’re looking for help online? Let us know. Our Hypervisibility Solution delivers Google Page 1 domination – so your customers see you and only you. This usually results in an increase in Lead Generation by 300-700%. Request a Consultation
When you read our many Client Testimonials – you’ll see and believe what All our Clients Love about us – We’re extremely Easy to work with, always accessible on the phone, including face to face meetings – after hours (and on weekends), extremely detail oriented while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity – all at friendly, affordable prices and Results Delivered @Speed of Thought!
Here’s what some of our clients have said about us recently:
RSquare Media Inc. Change Agents can meet with at your place of business (or home) in Freeport, Merrick, Baldwin, Rockville Center, Hempstead, Uniondale, Garden City, Mineola, Brentwood, Central Islip, The Hamptons, Montauk, Amityville, Patchogue, Bohemia, Bayside, Bayshore, Deer Park, Hauppauge, Babylon, Huntington, Islip, Smithtown, Riverhead, Brookhaven, East Hampton – by requesting an onsite visit – Request a Consultation. Our Standard Travel fees apply. Alternatively, you could also request a Free 20-minute phone consultation.
RSquare Media delivers fast SEO service which includes building link, Facebook App design, Facebook Fanpage design, Facebook Business Page design, IOS App, Android App, Responsive Web Design, Video Production, Animated Videos, what is seo, internet marketing, seo check, seo agency, website ranking, google ranking,search engine optimization company, seo sem, search engine optimization services, seo keywords, on page seo, search marketing, small business seo, seo strategy, internet marketing company, seo services company, seo writing, seo manager, search engine ranking, local seo services, best search engine, seo basics, keyword ranking, local seo company, small business seo services, internet marketing services, seo consulting services, top search engines, internet marketing agency, online marketing agency, seobook, what is seo marketing, sem marketing, outsource seo, seo score, seo tips, seo jobs, what is search engine optimization, internet search engines, online marketing, social media marketing, online reputation management, reputation management, seo optimization, google search engine optimization, website optimization, reputation defender, pay per click advertising, online reputation, internet reputation, free search engine submission, reputation management software, online reputation management services for individuals, seo course, reputation management companies, reputation manager, website search engine, reputation protection, pay per click ads, reputation monitoring, seo services pricing, online reputation management companies, business reputation management, online reputation repair and seo help.